Planet Haolewood

A toolbox, a change of underwear, and a surfboard.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Who's That Sleeping on my Floor?



How many people do you know who are still friends with people they met in college? How about people they met in high school? Grade school? What would it be like to have a group of friends that you have been close to your entire adult life and most of your childhood? Most people I know don’t know the answer to that question but I do.

Of course, this won’t come as news to most of my readers because you are those friends. Why do some friends drift apart while others stick together or inexplicably return after long absences? I have no idea, but I consider myself very, very lucky to have the friends that I do. It’s like having a second family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home